SHELL NAVIGATOR FLEET MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
NEW LOOK………..SAME PROGRAM
CIVIL AIR PATROL SHELL NAVIGATOR VEHICLE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- ALL drivers of corporate vehicles are responsible to read and understand the procedures and requirements before using the credit card in the vehicle.
- Some changes to the program may confuse you. Shell Navigator changed companies (EFS) to process the charges. EFS is owned by WEX but this is not a WEX card. The program is still called the Shell Navigator Master Card and can be used just like any other Master Card.
- Use the card at any retail fuel and maintenance location that accepts Master Card (NO GENERAL MERCHANDISE STORE)
- PIN is the first four digits of vehicle number(example 11072=1107)
- When asked for the mileage at the gas pump enter your CAP ID
- Maximum amount of maintenance allowed is $500 per vehicle per month with $1000 per month limit
- If amount is above $500, you will need to get an estimate prior to any work being performed and submit it to ILWG/LGT to request approval from NHQ
- Car washes are not authorized with the card
- The Illinois Wing Transportation Officer will inform you via e-mail when the work is approved
- Enter maintenance information and upload a copy of the receipt to ORMS (vehicle maintenance tab) within 24 hours of transaction, write the vehicle number on the receipt. Also send scanned receipt to ILWG LGT
- FUEL MAY BE PURCHASED WITH THE CARD FOR ACTUAL AND REIMBURSED TRAINING MISSIONS ONLY. Other fuel charges are the responsibility of the driver or unit
- To purchase fuel, insert card at pump, enter PIN# (first four digits of vehicle number), when asked for mileage enter drivers CAP ID, if prompted for zip code enter 36112, upload receipt into mission sortie in WMIRS
- Credit Cards are to remain in the vehicle in the zip pouches of the binder provided. They can be only be used for the vehicle they are assigned to.
- Contact Illinois Wing transportation Officer for procedures for windshield replacement
Lt Col Robert Taylor, CAP
Illinois Wing Transportation Officer
edited 29 Dec 2018