SHELL NAVIGATOR FLEET MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
CIVIL AIR PATROL SHELL NAVIGATOR
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- Us your Fleet Navigator card at any retail fuel and maintenance location that accepts Master Card
- PIN is (see vehicle binder)
- Maximum amount of maintenance allowed is $500 per vehicle per month with $1000 per month limit
- If amount is above $500, you will need to get an estimate prior to any work being performed and submit it to ILWG/LGT
- The Illinois Wing Transportation Officer will inform you via e-mail when the work is approved
- Enter maintenance information and upload a copy of the receipt to ORMS (vehicle maintenance tab)
- FUEL MAY BE PURCHASED WITH SHELL NAVIGATOR CARD FOR ACTUAL AND REIMBURSED TRAINING MISSIONS ONLY
- To purchase fuel, insert card at pump, enter PIN#, input odometer (whole number,drop the decimal ) if prompted for zip code enter (see vehicle binder).
- Upload receipt into mission sortie in WMIRS and enter information. Save receipt until end of the next month, then disguard.
SHELL NAVIGATOR CARDs are to remain in the vehicle in the zip pouches provided. They can be only be used for the vehicle they are assigned to.
For more information on the Shell Navigator program contact:
Lt Col Robert Taylor, CAP, Illinois Wing Transportation Officer