Before you can operate a radio unsupervised, you must first complete the ICUT training.
How do I complete the ICUT?
- Take and pass all three online training modules: OP1, T1, and OP2.
- Be evaluated in required skills by a qualified evaluator within 180 days of course completion.
- Enter this into the new OPS QUALS “Communications” ICUT section as you would any task.
Who can act as an evaluator?
Any eServices-listed Communications Staff Member (Unit, Group, Wing, etc) who has passed ICUT and holds SET can act as an evaluator.
How do I find the ICUT training courses?
- ICUT training is included in the new Learning Management System (LMS). Log in to eServices, and click on Learning Management System in the left hand menu.
- Once you have entered LMS, choose ICUT from the Communications section.
- You will then be presented with the videos and quizzes for each module
Questions about licensing? Contact the Licensing Officer!